Thursday, March 19, 2020

Happy Dance - Follow Your Heart

Started: 3/11/2020
Finished: 3/18/2020
Stitching Time: 6 hours 47 minutes

Follow Your Heart is the free cover kit that came with Cross Stitch Crazy #266 and was designed by Emma Congdon.  It's stitched as charted with the materials in the kit except that I replaced the fabric with a larger piece so that I could use a hoop.  It took so long because there were several sections that had to be stitched twice.

I was planning to make up as the magazine did, but Kyleigh saw me stitching on it and said "I wonder whose quilt that's going on."  Fortunately, because I replaced the fabric, it will work for her quilt.  She also stated that she was getting tired of waiting for it, so I'm going to spend the rest of March working on squares for it.  

Next Up: Fireworks


8 comments:

Kaisievic said...

It is a great sentiment. Lovely stitching, too.

butterfly said...

I have this one on my pile to do .
Looks Great.

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's a great saying and design.

Katie said...

Oh that's beautiful. Great job with it!

Julie said...

Bright and colourful, its lovely

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is a super design and I'm laughing at Kyleigh's heavy hints about what you are going to do with it!

Astrids dragon said...

Good for her, she knows what she likes and she tells you! That is a nice one.

Rachel said...

Follow your heart is really sweet. Cover kits always look so much better stitched up than they look on their photos. What luck it will fit on Kyleigh's quilt! :)