Saturday, March 21, 2020

Peppermint Purple Update - Week 12

So far I've done a good job of keeping up with this SAL so here's week 12.  This was a double sized block that took me one hour and 50 minutes to stitch.  It's stitched with DMC 602.

After the next row, there's a block that goes across the entire project and I've decided to stitch it in either black or dark gray and then repeat the colors in this section.   That will happen twice.  I've also decided not to do a border.

Here's the whole thing so far:

5 comments:

Julie said...

A nice celyic knot pattern for this block

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love how colourful and effective this is, how will you be finishing it?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is beautiful and I love the colour. But there are some stitches missing, not sure if it is you or the chart?

Katie said...

Looks great!!

Astrids dragon said...

It's coming along beautifully!