Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Happy Dance - Musical Carrot

Started: 3/23/2020
Finished: 3/24/2020
Stitching Time: 2 hours 58 minutes

This happy little guy was designed by Lucie Heaton in the Challenge Lucie section of Cross Stitch Crazy #261.

It's stitched as charted with the called for DMC floss on 14-count white Aida.

I chose this design for Kyleigh's quilt, partly because he looks so cute and when I first tried to teach Kyleigh to cross stitch, she wanted to stitch a carrot, why, I don't know.

Next Up: Irish Fairy 

7 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute! Love it. Can't wait to see the Irish Fairy.

butterfly said...

What a fun stitch .

Faith... said...

Well he is a cute carrot! Does Kyleigh stitch now?

Astrids dragon said...

Yes, he is a cutie, yay for carrots!

Julie said...

He's fun

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is such a cute design!

Rachel said...

Aw, this little guy made me laugh! It makes me wonder who wanted Lucie to chart a carrot playing a guitar... not the normal run of the mill request I would think! :)