Friday, March 27, 2020

Smalls SAL - March 2020

It's the last Friday in March so it's time again for participating in the Smalls SAL which is hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread.  For this SAL, we post the small projects we've stitched during the month.  Some people stitch a project just for this SAL and others stitch a monthly design.  Since I stitch a lot of smalls, I just post the ones I've stitched during the month. If you'd like to know more about the SAL and see what other stitchers are posting, click on the above link.

Because I'm concentrating on squares for Kyleigh's quilt, I have six smalls to report this month.
Irish Fairy - Lucie Heaton (Cross Stitch Crazy)
Christmas Bullfinch - Punochka (2019 JCS Ornament Issue)
Red Christmas - Nikyscreations (2019 JCS Ornament Issue)
Fireworks - Cross Stitch Crazy (Designer & Issue Unknown)
Follow Your Heart - Emma Congdon (Cross Stitch Crazy #266)
Musical Carrot - Lucie Heaton (Cross Stitch Crazy #261)

7 comments:

Faith... said...

I love all your finishes Cathy! That fairy is adorable and the sentiment 'Follow your heart' is perfect!

Elfie said...

Such fun Smalls, Cathy! Love the fairy! And all the gorgeous Christmas stitching too.

Julie said...

I wonder what song the singkng carrot is singing? Lots to fill this months post.

Mary said...

I love all of your finishes. The carrot is so cute.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great collection of Smalls this month.

Katie said...

Love the Irish fairy just as I thought I would. Great work on everything!

Rachel said...

You had a busy month with a great selection of smalls. Most Irish designs are for Leprechauns so it was nice to see an Irish fairy with her own pot of gold. :)