Monday, March 23, 2020

Happy Dance - Fireworks

Started: 3/19/2020
Finished: 3/22/2020
Stitching Time: 4 hours 30 minutes

Fireworks is from an older issue of Cross Stitch Crazy.  I also don't know the designer, because I had torn out the chart, but didn't note any of the pertinent information on the chart.

It's stitched white 14-count Aida.  It was supposed to be stitched on black, but Kyleigh's quilt squares are all white. It's stitched mostly as charted with the called for DMC except that I had to substitute 744 for the called for 726, because I couldn't find my 726.  I said it was stitched mostly as charted, because there's at least one unintentional customization.

This is another square for Kyleigh's quilt, chosen because she likes watching fireworks.

Next Up: Musical Carrot (also for Kyleigh's Quilt)

8 comments:

Kaisievic said...

What a bright and cheery block for Kyleigh's quilt.

butterfly said...

Very colorful , can't wait to see the quit.

Julie said...

It will make a vibrant addition to the quilt

Faith... said...

Love the fireworks!

Katie said...

They look too cute! Congrats.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a nice little block, I love fireworks too.

Astrids dragon said...

Nice choice, how many more do you need to make?

Rachel said...

I don't think anyone would notice the customisation on a chart like this! Great (fire)work! :)